Need some good advice? Ask a Lobster!
The last thing in the world I need is another weird time-sucking project. But I want to build a Harmonigraph. What I want to do is to build a four-pendulum harmonigraph, like this one:
Now, what I want to build is one that moves a camera and a light so that it makes digital photographs instead of pens on paper. Painting with light.
Images by Ursus Wehrli, from Tidying up Art
- Make more of your behaviors automatic.
- Take yourself out of harm’s way.
- Whatever you feel compelled to do, don’t.
- Sleep as much as you must to feel fully rested.
- Do the most important thing first in the morning.
- Eat energy rich foods in small doses at frequent intervals.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Work in sprints.