16 Tips to Simplify Your Life (and Increase Your Productivity)
- Turn off all technology for 60 minutes a day
- Don’t check your email first thing in the morning.
- Start your day with exercise.
- Be obedient to the sabbath!
- Learn to say no.
- Plan your week ahead.
- Don’t answer your phone every time it rings.
- Get up early.
- Go to bed early.
- Eat a big healthy breakfast.
- Clean out your closets. Get rid of things you never wear or don’t use anymore.
- Stop watching TV.
- Make sure you plan a decent holiday break once a year.
- Learn to protect your time.
- Do your banking online.
- Use Evernote.
Building Three-Dimensional Characters
- Supporting Trait
- Fatal Flaw
I may be a loser and an idiot, but at least I’m not like this:
Family calls 911 when they get lost in a corn maze.
Isn’t that the point of a maize maze? Aren’t you supposed to get lost? I went to one once, with two kids, and it was a little disconcerting – but I was also aware that at any time I could walk through the corn if I had to.
OK, I hate Martha Stewart as much as you do… actually I hate her more, because I actually have a reason to be pissed at her. If you ask me nice, some day I’ll tell you about it.
In the meantime, she may be a nasty little piece of work, but she does know how to:
Make the perfect Macaroni and Cheese
Uncertainty, Innovation, and the Alchemy of Fear
- Single Task
- Exercise Your Brain
- Pulse and Pause
- Drop Certainty Anchors
One of Lee’s friends told us about a pet that I had never heard about. Micro-Pigs.
Seems like a good idea, I suppose…. Isn’t that where Bacon Bits come from?
Pingback: Cool findings for the New Year | Dreamstreamr Odyssey